April Fine Art Floral Blog Hop

Welcome to the April Creative Stampers Blog Hop! This month we're creating cards using the Fine Art Floral Suite. This stamp set is so simple, yet you can do so much with it! I really wanted to do something different with the set this month. Both my blog hop card and the card in the tutorial bundle are outside the mold a bit!

Fine Art Floral Watercolor Card

I wanted to create a somber "thinking of you" card using this set. It seems like I've need too many of these cards this year.

I started with a Gray Granite card base. I started with a 3 3/4" X 5" piece of Fluid 100 watercolor paper. I wet the paper with the largest of the Water Painters. Then I added Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Petal Pink,  and Gray Granite stripes using the Stampin' Pads. I painted a stripe of each and then added some water to get some running of the colors. When it looked like I wanted it to look, I set it aside to dry.

I die cut the flowers and stem from Fluid 100 watercolor paper. The smaller flower was added on top of the larger one with Stampin' Dimensionals. I heat embossed the sentiment on black with white Stampin' Emboss powder.

Once the watercolor layer was dry I attached it to the card base with Liquid Multipurpose glue and attached the flower and the sentiment.  To finish it off I added three gray pearls from the Pastel Pearls.

You can get 11 tutorials using the Fine Art Florals Suite in one of the following ways: Make any purchase, buy the tutorial bundle for $22 or be part of my team!

I'm excited for this blog hop! Check out what everyone else has made.


Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth


Product List

Comments

Popular Posts