Creative Stampers Christmas in July Blog Hop



It's Christmas in July! 

If it's been as hot where you are as it has been in Arkansas, I'll bet you're ready for Christmas...or at least thoughts of Christmas! This month the Creative Stampers Blog Hoppers are bring you 12 Christmas card ideas in our blogs PLUS 12 more cards in our tutorial bundle!

I used the Inspired Thoughts stamp set for the sentiment on my card. I love the Art Decoesque font used in these sentiments. 

Inspired Thoughts uses a fabulous font!

I stamped this Christmas Sentiment with VersaMark on a piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock that I cut out using one of the Tasteful Label dies and then heat embossed it with gold. I love it so much!




I decided to use Poinsettia Petals stamp set and the Poinsettia Dies to create the flowers, leaves, and gold sprigs. I like non-traditional Christmas colors so I colored the poinsettia with the Polished Pink Stampin' Blends! It goes well with Soft Succulent to create a pretty, pastel Christmas Card!

Non-traditional Christmas Colors are My Favorite!

I love this new Gold Metallic Speciality Paper...it's super glittery, but not with actual glitter so glitter doesn't get spread all over the place! I'll be using this on Christmas ornaments this year since it won't make a huge glitter mess!
I also added some of the gold Simply Elegant trim behind the sentiment panel because it's a Christmas card and should be just a bit over the top.

Be sure to follow along on the blog hop to see the rest of the Christmas in July cards. You can get 12 tutorials for FREE two ways; members of my team get them free or you can make any purchase from me and get them free!
You can also buy them for $22...but why? Get the tutorial AND products by making a purchase!

Check out my talented friends in the blog hop and leave them a sweet message about their amazing cards!


Joyful Stamping,
Elizabeth



Product List

Comments

Popular Posts